Monday, August 20, 2012

There is a in c

I'm testing my German pronunciation by saying German words into an app on my phone and then seeing how it translates.

It worked pretty well at first; I made it through please, thank you, yes, no and excuse me with no problems. The more complex the sentences got, though, the more difficult it became.

And by difficult, I mean really awesomely funny. I'm going to be a big hit in Germany.

What I said                                                              What Google Translate for iPhone heard

Where is the toilet?                                                     Sarah is the toilet.

Here is the toilet.                                                        Here is the hell.
                                                                                             and
                                                                                    He is the source.
                                                                                             and
                                                                                    Who is the talon?

I would like the chocolate.                                          I have no lease agreement.
       
Where is the zoo?                                                       Who is this film?

Where is the Pergamon?                                             Where is the horse man?

I want the blue one.                                                     I do not fever.

That's fine.                                                                   That's dead.

 As for "there is a in c" or "vsd long long hair," I can't for the life of me figure out what I was trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment