Saturday, July 28, 2012

Smiley face

Martina McBride has this song called "Happy Girl." In it she runs through all the reasons why she's a happy girl.

I'm in such a good mood that now seems like a good time to do the same.

I woke up this morning and for the first time in two weeks, my body was neither sunburned, peeling or painfully sore.

I went to the gym. Can you say happy place? I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to sweat.

It's a beautiful day.

When I came home from the gym and turned on the TV, there was something worth watching. I love the Olympics. And all sports. Did you know college football starts in 33 days?

In my oven is a berry coffee cake, which I can eat for breakfast despite the fact that it really is a cake because a) it's got berries and is called coffee cake and b) my mother isn't here.

The gold medal run for U.S. soccer is on track; they're up 1-0 against Colombia. Man, I love soccer! No amount of explanation will ever clarify how people find it boring.

I'm not working this weekend.

It's now 2-0. Goooooollllllllllllllllllll!

3-0. I love soccer. Love it. The only thing that would make this game better would be if I were watching it instead of following it on U.S. Soccer's MatchTracker. Or, even better yet, watching it in Glasgow.

I have places to sleep every night I will be in Germany.

I get to wear my pink cowboy hat tonight.

Yup. Good day.

1 comment:

  1. Laughing cause you're so fun and so funny. Love you

    I'm pretty sure that I am a robot. Whenever I have to type the two words to prove that I'm not a robot, I always get it wrong.

    ReplyDelete