Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I want to tell this love story

Today I got this email from a co-worker:

"For those of you who cannot vote for a Republican for lack of GOP affiliation, I present slightly snarky, mildly cynical key words to discuss on your next awkward conversation with a guy you met online who's way less normal than he appears in his carefully edited profile and who hasn't stopped talking about himself for the last 20 minutes." This was from my last column.

I'm not the kind of person who ell-oh-ells, but if I were, then this would have made me ell-oh-ell. As a married Mormon who was single and looking until age 30, I can relate. :-) If there's any justice, some smart, well-adjusted fella out there read that paragraph, cracked up and is trying to find you on Facebook right now.

Journalists are the "BEST!"  

Also, stay tuned for information on the auditions to play me in the Lifetime movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment