Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fun like that

I'm not going to make fun of this guy like I have all the others. But it's perplexing.

He asks me if I'm looking for a good guy or a naughty guy. I say a good guy, because a) every girl wants a good guy, and b) doesn't "naughty" sound like it involves a too-short schoolgirl outfit?

He says:

"really"

"okay"

"i am not going to lie to you i am a good guy but i like to be naughty"

To which I said: "I'm not sure how to respond to that."

How does one respond to that? If I'm taking it at face value, it sounds like he has a problem keeping the law of chastity. (Or perhaps some other commandment, that's just the one that springs to mind.) Is this flirting? Is this a Mormon's idea of dirty talk? Is this what he needs to find out about before he decides if he wants to date me?

I thought at first this is some sort of weird confessional: you know, he wants to get everything out on the table. Or that this just sounds a little ... off ... because communicating connotations is difficult through the Internet.

However, his second to last comment told me everything I needed to know about this guy:

"so your not looking to have fun like that huh"

No comments:

Post a Comment