Speaking of leftover Easter candy (that I actually bought after Easter, so I'm not sure it counts as leftover), what will follow is a random collection of thoughts that really fit nowhere else.
- I honestly think Kate Middleton and Prince William are one of the most beautiful couples I've ever seen. I hope their fairy tale works out.
- I'm secretly a tiny bit jealous of her.
- Someone has got to make the snow stop. It is sucking my will to live.
- For the past week I've been a girl waiting by the phone for a boy to call. Except it's not for a date, it's for a job. My right brain is telling me the non-call or e-mail means he's not interested. My left brain remembers the time a former boss was super flaky but then it all worked out. My right brain responds that while I am exceptional, I am not the exception. Thank you, He's Just Not That Into You. Works with jobs as well as men.
- I did a triathlon yesterday as a workout. It freaking rocked. I was afraid I'd be exhausted at the end, and I kind of was, but in a totally adrenaline-pounding awesome way.
- Last month I met this guy at Institute. It was utterly unexpected (not that we met, but that he wasn't U-22 like all of the rest of men there.) He's my age. He has goals and career plans. He's tall. He gets up in the morning to run. I find him quite attractive. He's also moving to Texas for the summer. Awesome.
- I'm learning to play "The Man Who Sold the World" on the drums.