Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have a neon yellow backdrop

To go with one of these potential signs:

  • What are you hiding?
  • What are you afraid of?
  • We want our government back.
  • This is your boss calling. You're fired.
  • Want privacy? Get out of public service.
  • Tunisia. Egypt. Bahrain. Libya. Utah
  • I'm afraid of the dark. Turn the light back on.
  • We elected you, and we can elect your opponent too.
  • 2012: We will not forget.
  • I'm ashamed to be from Utah.
  • Chris Buttars is my hero. How's that for crazy?
  • Lost your morals? Turn the light back on to find them.
  • S*** still stinks in the light, but you're more likely to step in it in the dark.
  • I thought you loved the Constitution.
  • My GRAMA can beat up your GRAMA.
For more brilliant ideas that can be tweaked for your next protest, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment