- What are you hiding?
- What are you afraid of?
- We want our government back.
- This is your boss calling. You're fired.
- Want privacy? Get out of public service.
- Tunisia. Egypt. Bahrain. Libya. Utah
- I'm afraid of the dark. Turn the light back on.
- We elected you, and we can elect your opponent too.
- 2012: We will not forget.
- I'm ashamed to be from Utah.
- Chris Buttars is my hero. How's that for crazy?
- Lost your morals? Turn the light back on to find them.
- S*** still stinks in the light, but you're more likely to step in it in the dark.
- I thought you loved the Constitution.
- My GRAMA can beat up your GRAMA.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
I have a neon yellow backdrop
To go with one of these potential signs: