Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Aspirations for a refreshed 12-month period

1. Make a gingerbread house.
2. Ignore Sarah Palin.
3. Make a conscious effort next Christmas to be at least 25% Cindy Lou Who instead of 100% Grinch.
4. Lose 5% of my body weight by mid-March so I can a) get extra points from my insurance company that somehow translate into money, and b) reward myself.
5. Buy this dress from JenClothing.
"Audrey" Modest Dress in Red
6. Kiss passionately.
7. Learn to trust.
8. Invite someone to church with me.
9. Start saving money for a house/4WD vehicle/trip to Brazil for World Cup 2014.
10. Scoop the Salt Lake Tribune.
11. Figure out how to do supercool things with my future iPhone.
12. Play a rockin' drum solo.
13. Serve frequently and with a glad heart.
14. Do things that make me uncomfortable.
15. Smile more.


Because really, what is there to not smile about?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with 2, 3, most definitely 5 - you've got style, girl, and then all the rest. And aren't their smiles great. (And are you going to get the shoes in #5 also?)

    ReplyDelete