Wednesday, December 8, 2010

If you try to please no one

You will always be successful.
I just haven't been able to win lately. I covered an event that I wasn't planning on covering that was good for a local hospital chain, and just received an e-mail from the PRette telling me she was disappointed in how biased and unprofessional I was.
I wrote a story on Monday about gay rights, suicide, the treatment of an innocent 10-year-old girl and free speech. I either minimized the real issue or overplayed what shouldn't even be there or got someone's home phone number through nefarious (the Internet) means or tried to make the establishment look bad. Ugh.
And I won't even get started on this. Every time I talk to someone related to the Steve Turley issue, I feel like they're thinking, "You know, you started this." I can't really argue.
Sigh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment