Thursday, October 7, 2010

:)(::)(::)(::)(::)(:

Not a good week in Utah County. A 67-year-old man died in a fire yesterday, and a 13-year-old girl died in a horrible auto-pedestrian accident this morning. Ugly. Plus, a fisherman found a body in the lake, and in our northern neighbor people are protesting Elder Packer tonight.
Other observations:
:) It's been rainy all week. I love storms that aren't winter storms.
:( I ate chocolate cake way too late last night and was quite ill running this morning.
:) When I got my oil changed three weeks ago, they told me I had about a month left on my brakes. When I took it in today to get the brake pads changed, they told me the guy who originally told me that was in training, looked at the pads wrong and I still had another year. Cha-ching!
:( My big story got moved back.
:) I have a celebrity crush on Marshall Eriksen from "How I Met Your Mother." He's just do darn cute.



:( I was subjected to media training today. I wanted to suggest the woman be a little less offendable, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment