Thursday, September 2, 2010

My vote is for Matt LeBlanc

So Steve Carell is leaving The Office. I'd assumed this meant the show would end, because let's face it, it hasn't been consistently funny since about the third season -- right about the time Jim and Pam got together and Jim and Dwight stopped with the pranking. Since then, it's gotten increasingly painful; I watch it more out of guilt and misplaced loyalty than anything else.
But anyway, it doesn't seem like they're going to quit. So here is what one blogger thinks will happen to replace what I affectionately refer to as "the Michael Scott train wreck."
Apparently, Toby also did an interview recently and suggested Harvey Keitel.
I don't really know anything about him.
But if they're going to save this show, they'd better do something soon. And good.

No comments:

Post a Comment