Thursday, August 5, 2010

Heidi is going camping!

Maybe. Possibly. If I don't get scared off by the possibility of bears.
Next week, there's a meteor shower. My geeky sister called her geeky sister and asked if I wanted to watch the shower. THAT morphed into a meteor shower party. THAT morphed into a campfire and making s'mores and hot dogs and THAT morphed into just spending the night since we're already at a camping place and it's going to be late and we're going to be tired and I may as well just stay where I am.
But camping? Scary. I hope it doesn't rain. I hope I finally get the chance to use the ginormous campfire marshmallows I've been storing since I unexpectedly found them. I hope I don't eat so many s'mores I turn into a giant marshmallow and want to take a big bite out of my arm. I hope I still want to like camping after I give this a shot.

1 comment:

  1. Accuweather.com says 0% chance of thunderstorms and 0.00 inches of rain. I think we're good.

    ReplyDelete