Friday, May 21, 2010

What I'm looking for

Sexy and sleek. Bright is good; black is nice. Supportive, doesn't hurt me. Open. Not clingy, but definitely sticks close by, just enough to make me feel safe. Makes me feel good about myself. Doesn't notice my flaws; sometimes even covers them up and doesn't ask any questions. Sticks with me through all sorts of stuff. Comfortable and comforting. Always ready, willing and able -- to go out, to go dancing, to go for a drive. Quiet, definitely quiet, but gets the right message across anyway. Inspires so much of my love and loyalty that I'll hang on forever, even when our day in the sun is gone.
Shoe love really is true love.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm . . . and here I thought you were talking about bras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, actually it would apply to bras too, although I kind of like clingy bras. But yes, everything else totally applies.

    ReplyDelete