Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does anyone actually read this?

Just curious.
I'll make you the cookies of your choice for the first five people who comment on this, provided I know who you are and how to get a hold of you. I suppose I could blog for my own gratification -- but really, that's why I write in a journal. I blog because I'm pretty convinced of my own brilliance and think other people should be too.
If no one responds, however, I'm making myself cookies and eating the entire batch of dough.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Cookies!
    Of course, seeing as I make occasional comments, I'd like to think that you already know I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look over your shoulder occasionally and see that you blog. Now I found it, and couldn't have picked a better time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started reading it now. Do I still get cookies more than a year later?

    ReplyDelete